Reports of ENORB’s seminars are available to download:
- Inaugural seminar on Security in Europe, which took place at the European Parliament and the Centre Espaces, Brussels, on May 29-30, 2012.
- Second seminar on European Economic Recovery: Perspectives on Wellbeing and Growth, which took place at Centre Espaces, Brussels, on November 13 – 14, 2012.
- Third seminar Fair Treatment for All, at the European Parliament and Centre Espaces, Brussels, on March 19-20, 2013.
- Paper given by Vidhya Ramalingam, June 2014, on the implications of the EU election results.
- ENORB’s seventh seminar was on the topic of Manifesting Religion or Belief and held in Brussels on 17th November 2015.
The first joint seminar between ENORB and ILGA-Europe produced a paper: Exploring Freedoms Together: the interface between sexual orientation, gender identity & expression and religion & belief. Read the paper here.
Religion, belief and secular society – three papers written by members of ENORB:
- Vers un <NOUS> Inclusif et citoyen: les musulmans et la laïcité par Karim Chemlal (Fr)
- Secular Society par Georges Lienard (Fr)
- Secular Society by Georges Lienard (Eng)
- Secular Society by Alan Murray (Eng)
ENORB’s legal status in Belgium is documented below:
- EUROPEAN NETWORK ON RELIGION AND BELIEF, Association sans but lucratif
- ACTE CONSTITUTIF de l’association sans but lucratif « European Network for Religion and Belief »