ENORB is recruiting a consultant for a short-term mission.
The consultant will have to develop an organisational development plan in order to help the organisation in it professionalisation journey. The objective will be to guide ENORB to:
- deliver better services to its network and partner
- build the core work of the professional team
- implement processes and procedures
- build its capacity
This Needs Assessment audit of ENORB’s organisational development, with the involvement of officers, board and selected members, facilitated by an expert specialising in equalities and anti-discrimination work, would include meetings with key players and members, leading to a joint meeting to feed back initial findings and develop an organisational development plan before the fall.
Candidate profile :
- Previous experience on strategical plan
- Good communication and writing skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to write clear and concise report
- Familiar with EU Anti-discrimination narrative
- Preferably based in Brussels or comfortable and efficient working from a distance
What we offer:
The mission will be paid 3000€ VTA included. We also provide office space near Brussels North station. ENORB is strongly committed to offer equal opportunity for all and seek to foster culture of diversity in term of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation and ability in the workplace.
To apply, please sent a resume and a cover letter (one document) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 February 2019.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.